Observation Tower Cat Tree
This 5 layers tower cat tree is perfect for families with multiple cats, which provides endless opportunities for your cats to explore, play, and relax.
- By using natural sisal rope, we provide a scratching post that is more resilient and strong.
- It provides a perfect place for cats to scratch and not hurt your furniture.
- Soft cushion. The mat is soft enough for cats to step on it and get a good rest.
- Transparent space capsule. Perfectly meet the cat's curled up nature and protect the spine.
- The cat tree is incredibly well balanced and stable, it can even be used for more than one cat at the same time.
- Multi-level cat trees for large cats are suitable for multi-cat families who want to save more space or live in small apartments or homes.
- Sturdy Construction: Our cat climbing tower is built with a strong and durable frame, ensuring stability and safety even for larger cats.
- wood + plush + sisal.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE USA!
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product, it may be off by 1-2inches (2-3cm).
Disappointed as the product arrived damaged. I am unable to assemble the product as the parts provided do not fit together as they should.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with your Observation Tower Cat Tree.
Happy & Polly will issue an exchange or a full refund including shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items. And please visit the following link for detailed assembly instructions:https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0299/6479/5997/files/Five_Layers.pdf?v=1654765119
Additionally, to help us better understand and solve the issue you encountered, please share videos or photos of the problem. You can send these to email@example.com
Rest assured, we are dedicated to resolving this matter promptly and ensuring your complete satisfaction. Thank you for your cooperation.
Was looking for a cat tower that would be aesthetically pleasing and also sturdy - I just don’t like the carpet ones and have heard horror stories about them tipping over. This one is very sturdy, made of real wood - and luckily very nice to look at. The fabric parts are removable too, so they can be washed. I will say, my cat doesn’t get in the top pillow level because it’s kind of an awkward jump up and down for her, and she’s a little tinier than the average cat (runt of the litter all grown up) - maybe she will in time, but if not, I might try to get a pad that doesn’t have as high of edges. I think the pillow edges are that high though as a safety precaution, so maybe I’ll just leave it and she’ll never end up using that top section and that’s ok - she gets a ton of use of the other levels.
Overall, not the quality I was expecting. Several pieces arrived broken and the wood itself was not sanded down properly, leaving jagged edges where fingers and paws can reach. My cat also won’t go near it (but I know that is the luck of the draw with cats and don’t blame the company for that).
Our cat loves this tree! He spends time on every level, and loves hanging out at the very top. He also loves it when we put a bunch of toys in the clear bowl so he can pull them out. We also tied a toy to the third level which he can play with from the second or third level, and put a toy on the very bottom level so he can reach down play with it from the second level! My point is this thing is super useful! We are so happy we got it!