Spring Series Cat Water Fountain
Shop with Confidence:
- Automatic cat water fountain allows cats' need of flowing water!
- Double filtration system: Flower water fountain use filter sponge layers to filter impurities, volcanic rocks to purify water, rid the water of unpleasant smells, medical stones to balance PH value, ceramic carbon balls to absorb impurities, soften water quality, and catch any hair that falls in. You can expect a well-hydrated cat, healthy and free of kidney problems and urinary tract infections!
- Environmentally friendly materials: Crafted from food-grade ceramic, safe for kitties and puppies.
- Super silent: the sound of the water dispenser keeps below 40 decibels when running, and will not disturb you and your pet.
- Pump with USB line*1
- Water fountain*1
- High-quality Ceramic Body & Fully Ceramic
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product, it may be off by 1-2 INCH (2-3CM).
The package does not contain a USB plug.
- Clean the Drinking Fountain Every 7 days.
- When using for the first time, please rinse the filter box for 2 minutes to flush out the filter element impurities caused by collision.
I was mainly interested in this because it claims to have an automatic shut off when the water runs low. It has run completely out of water three times and has never shut off to prevent dry burning. I will update my review if the motor burns out due to dry running.
Overall it’s a nice fountain! My cats drink and it seems to stay cleaner than plastic ones.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Spring Series Cat Water Fountain. We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with the automatic shut-off feature.
To clarify, the Spring Series Cat Water Fountain does not have an automatic shut-off feature. However, it is equipped with an anti-dry burning feature. This means that when the water level is low or there is no water inside, it can effectively prevent dry burning and protect the motor.
We have initiated communication via email to address your concerns more comprehensively. Please take a moment to check your inbox and respond at your earliest convenience. We are committed to assisting you and appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this matter.
I’ve never seen my cats use the fountain, but I have to refill it as often as the other water bowls in my house and it’s just so cute.. so I guess who cares. Very quiet and easy to set up, plus it’s nice and sturdy.
Amazing! My cat was an
so happy i found this cus it’s really easy to clean and it’s cute. just wish i had bought the large size bc i have unusually large cats lol their heads are big but i have to fill this thing up almost daily bc they drink so much they love it. also the ceramic is good bc all other fountains are plastic usually and it was giving my cats chin acne.