Helicopter Cat Tree
- Unique the helicopter theme makes cat an astronomy enthusiast. The hole is designed for cats to drill through.
- Hammocks and high seats allow your kitten to enjoy different pleasures while jumping up and down. The hanging star attracts the cat's attention and starts hunting games.
- The multi-level cat tree is a cat's shuttle paradise.
- Hanging baubles can attract cat's attention, make it more playful and release energy.
- Kraft paper column: long service life, high toughness, scratch resistance, no damage to the claws.
- Stable Base: The reinforced base is stable and durable, which ensures a comfortable and safe experience for your furry friend.
- The 60-pound climbing frame can withstand multiple cats playing on it at the same time, without worrying that the climbing frame will fall down.
||< 30 lbs|
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product, it may be off by 1-2inches (2-3cm).
This is the cutest cat tree! I got it during the Black Friday sale, and it was super easy to set up. My kitty loves it! Seems very sturdy too. The colors are just like the ones seen online!
I just set up this tree today, and I was definitely pleasantly surprised at the quality of the pieces (I have the moonlit tree as well, the quality on that one was not good). Also the size of the shelving is WAY better, being that I need it to accommodate my four girls. They were so excited when I was setting it up and that made me so happy. It goes very well color and theme wise with the other tree , and the poles being scratching posts on the entirety of the length is another brilliant game changer!!!
I ended up buying this on the anniversary sale. I wasn’t 100% sold with how it looked online but when I put it together I fell I love. It’s so cute and super sturdy.
I have two torture that both adore this tree. I wanted something large and comfy to sit next to my office desk (to keep them off my keyboard…) and at least one of them is on it at all times. They like to paw at each other from the different platforms. I started keeping their food bowl on one of the levels to keep it out of reach from my dog, and they still have full use of the tower. There’s so much space for them. It stands up to the kitten’s crazy jumping and springing without wobbling at all.