Snail Dog Toy
Why do pets need toys?
- 1. Uneasy sleep at home alone.
- 2. The owner is away from home and there is no one to accompany.
- 3. Dogs love to tear down their homes, destroy furniture mess.
- 4. Shouting to disturb the neighbor.
- 5. Toys are not bite-resistant and perishable?
- 6. Dogs have grouper teeth.
- Strengthen the ligament---Soft corn kernels, deep teeth cleaning--The connecting part is made of high-quality thickened wick plush reinforced ligament, which is very tear-resistant and tear-resistant. The outer layer is shaped with corn kernels to help the dog deep clean teeth.
- Natural rubber ball--- Bite-resistant molars, improve bad breath--The use of one-piece natural rubber safety material, surface thread design to prevent slipping, bite resistance, molar grinding, and massage gums, natural vanilla smell, effectively improve bad breath.
- Inside doll cotton filling---Avoid bumping and injury of upper and lower teeth--It is filled with high-quality doll cotton, and at the same time quickly recovers from the bouncing to the original state.
- There is a sound device inside---Moderate tones, no worries--The vocal design returns to the nature of the dog. The excitement of the screams of prey when catching it is easy to attract dogs to play.