NICREW ClassicLED Plus RGB Fishing Light Aquarium LED Lighting Lights Lampe Full Spectrum Fish Tank Lamp for Aquarium
Here are some tips to decrease the growth of algae:
1. Keep water changes at about 15 – 20% every other week.
2. Remove nitrates, as this is the primary food source for algae.
3. Keep lights on 8-10 hours per day for planted aquariums.
4. Locate your new aquarium away from direct sunlight to discourage algae growth in the water.
5. Green algae typically occurs when there is too much light in an aquarium, keeping the aquarium away from an unshaded window.
6. Never use sunlight as your light source in an indoor tank. The sun can heat your aquarium and provide strong light, which boosts algae growth.
1. Upgrade To Original NICREW ClassicLED
This fixture is 25% brighter than the ClassicLED. It includes bright white LEDs that are equivalent to 6,500K illumination, blue moon glows for nighttime viewing and red, green, purple LEDs for enhanced colors. That means everything you see will be noticeably more brilliant and vivid in color.
2. Two lighting modes
Full spectrum LEDs
Combines white, blue, purple, red and green LEDs
The recommended lighting time is 8-10 hours
This appliance is recommended for use over a glass aquarium cover or panel
3. Aluminum Alloy Housing
Featuring a lightweight aluminum alloy shell that’s incredibly durable, structured aluminum profile optimises heat dissipation for longer lifetime of the LEDs.
4. Full Spectrum LEDs
The full spectrum LEDs offer light output with five colors. which is perfect for plant growth. This light is suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
5. Adjustable Mounting Brackets
The adjustable mounting legs allow for flexibility in fitting the length of aquarium. It fits both rimless and framed aquariums.
PAR @ 12"： 70
LEDs： 24 White + 6 Blue + 2 Red + 2 Green + 2 Purple