Wonderland Cat Tree
Spoil your baby with this COLORFUL cat tower. We call it a princess tower for all girls!
- Cat Tree For Large Cats: Could hold up to 15-pound cats jumping or playing on the climbing tree!
- Sitting on the top platform and your cat will enjoy the feeling of being at the top of the world.
- Reasonable climbing routes allow cats to get an unprecedented climbing experience, even shy cats can easily climb.
- Dreamy Morandi color scheme, with any room décor as a piece of nice pet furniture.
- Highly qualified harmless timber and skin-friendly plush covering, wrapped by hand with a natural sisal rope.
This item is ONLY available in the USA/AU! Other Areas will need to pay extra international shipping fees.
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product, it may be off by 1-2inches (2-3cm).
Very cute and easy to put together. Cats love it. The carpet posts are very thin, however. I wish these were thicker or there was an option for all sisal posts. My cats ripped a hole the 2nd day. I got the tree on the flash sale so I do not mind modifying them myself, but the posts should be more scratchable
We're thrilled to learn that your furry companions are enjoying the Wonderland Cat Tree.
Regarding the carpeted posts, our intention is to provide materials that are not only ultra-soft and smooth for your pets' comfort but also offer them a warm and cozy experience. However, we recognize that cats' playful nature can sometimes lead to unforeseen wear and tear on the cat tree. To mitigate this, we suggest regular trimming of your cats' nails, which can help prevent excessive damage. Rest assured, we will also communicate your feedback to our production department for consideration in future improvements.
In addition, we have reached out to you via the email address. Kindly check your email in the coming days. We are committed to addressing your concerns and will respond within 48 hours upon receiving your reply.
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our product to enrich your cats' environment.
My cats love their new cat tree. It was easy to assemble and now they can look out the window at squirrels and birds all day.
My cat Pippie loves this tree, it is stable which is good cos she is a fatty (big boned of course!)