Helicopter Cat Tree
- Unique the helicopter theme makes cat an astronomy enthusiast. The hole is designed for cats to drill through.
- Hammocks and high seats allow your kitten to enjoy different pleasures while jumping up and down. The hanging star attracts the cat's attention and starts hunting games.
- The multi-level cat tree is a cat's shuttle paradise.
- Hanging baubles can attract cat's attention, make it more playful and release energy.
- Kraft paper column: long service life, high toughness, scratch resistance, no damage to the claws.
- Stable Base: The reinforced base is stable and durable, which ensures a comfortable and safe experience for your furry friend.
- The 60-pound climbing frame can withstand multiple cats playing on it at the same time, without worrying that the climbing frame will fall down.
||< 30 lbs|
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product, it may be off by 1-2inches (2-3cm).
This cat tree is very cute and I was very excited about getting it. Unfortunately, while putting it together, I became more and more dissatisfied with the construction and stability — or, lack thereof. The top three platforms (helicopter, cloud w/ dangly stars, and large one on which those two sit) are very wobbly. I’ve tightened and screwed everything down as much as it will go, but it still wobbles. Too unsteady for my liking. My younger cat climbed up after I’d finished getting the tree set up and then promptly descended after feeling all the wobble. She’s the more adventurous of the two, so if she’s unsure the other one will definitely be hesitant about climbing this tree. To try and improve the stability, I switched places of the helicopter and cloud/dangly stars platforms. Of course, now it doesn’t look as nice, because both of those platforms are sitting at an odd angles to try and maximize space on the lower platform. Luckily, cats don’t care much about looks. So, we’ll see if they use it.
Hello, we are sorry that our product didn't meet your satisfaction.
We send you an email to your mailbox(which you left on your order) and will get back to you within 48 hours once got your reply.
Could you please provide a video showcasing the problem you mentioned? If possible, gently touch the cat tree by hand to demonstrate the shake. And, could you please provide more info about your cat, like how many cats do you have, size, weight and more?
The video and more info will greatly assist us in identifying the issue and enabling us to offer appropriate troubleshooting steps or possible solutions to promptly resolve the matter.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
This is the cutest cat tree! I got it during the Black Friday sale, and it was super easy to set up. My kitty loves it! Seems very sturdy too. The colors are just like the ones seen online!
I just set up this tree today, and I was definitely pleasantly surprised at the quality of the pieces (I have the moonlit tree as well, the quality on that one was not good). Also the size of the shelving is WAY better, being that I need it to accommodate my four girls. They were so excited when I was setting it up and that made me so happy. It goes very well color and theme wise with the other tree , and the poles being scratching posts on the entirety of the length is another brilliant game changer!!!