Moonlight Cat Tree
Highly recommend this cat climbing toy to anyone who wants a pretty and ethereal cat tree!
- Unique theme: The night sky theme makes cat an astronomy enthusiast.
- Structure designed for cats: Hammocks and high seats allow your kitten to enjoy different pleasures while jumping up and down.
- High playability: The hanging moon and star attract the cat's attention and start hunting games.
- Easy to install: Detailed installation tutorial and assembly instruction video allows you easily make an amazing playground for your cats.
- Made of highly qualified harmless timber and wrapped by hand with a natural sisal rope.
- 5mm-thick sisal, high-density winding.
- Composite cashmere loop, soft and comfortable.
- Cute pendant sprouts fun.
This item is ONLY available in the USA / UK / AU! Other Areas will need to pay extra international shipping fees.
||45.7||38.1||106.68||< 8 lbs|
|D||58.42||45.72||149.86||< 12 lbs|
|E||60||47.75||139.7||< 15 lbs|
|F||60||47.75||165||< 15 lbs|
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product, it may be off by 1-2inches (2-3cm).
I had this tree for less then a year and my cats absolutely loved it but the top platform completely collapsed and fell off. The fabric is also really poor quality and rips quickly. I love that this is cute but the quality isn't there for the price. Extremely disappointed. Plus if I try to post this as 2 or 1 star it never posts which is fishy.
I was very excited about this when I originally put it together, and loved the look, but despite taking up quite a lot of space, most of this is more suited to kitten sizing than adult cat sizing. Non of my cats could fit in the tunnel, and I had to replace the round hammock so my cat could even use it because it was too small. I was also disappointed in the feel of the fabric used to cover it, but figured that it was used because it was sturdier and would last longer. Very much not the case. I have several much cheaper and much larger cat trees covered in fabric that feels much nicer, is easier to clean, and has held up WAY better than this tree did. The most use I got out of it, besides my cats using the scratching posts, was when I fostered a litter of kittens--THEY could actually fit in all of the play areas, and enjoyed it quite a bit, even though by the time I got them I'd only had the tree 6 months and it was INCREDIBLY ratty while my much cheaper and larger (if more boring) trees still looked brand new.
I got this because it was cute and would serve also as decor while serving a practical function instead of the boring beige trees normally available, but it deteriorated so fast it ended up looking worse than the boring grey tree, and I will be getting rid of it.
I love this cat tree my kitten looks so cute in it. His name is also cloud so it fits perfectly!!!