Transformable Cat Tree
This cat climbing frame features sturdy sisal posts, providing both a playground for your feline friend and enhanced structural stability. Ideal for larger cats like Maine Coons, it's designed to accommodate cats weighing up to 30 lbs. Let your adventurous kitty roam freely while ensuring a stable and secure environment.
- This Transformable Large Cat Tree, is designed to accommodate kittens all the way up to hefty 20-pound feline companions.
- 3 Combination ways: to get one big cat tree or to get two small cat trees.
- If your cat is over 3 years old, calms down gradually, and likes to watch birds by the window,🐦 choose combination 1.
- If your cat is getting older, a lower rest position makes it feel more comfortable, 🐱choose combination 2.
- Combination 3 suits for kittens and multi-cats family.
- It provides a perfect place for cats to scratch and not hurt your furniture.
- The cat tree is incredibly well-balanced and stable and can even be used for more than one cat at the same time.
- The moon waxes and wanes and the little cat is with you day and night.
- Natural oak + kraft paper rope.
- High-quality pp cotton, quick rebound, easy to clean.
- Using Kraft paper rope: which is more resilient and strong, environmentally friendly, not sticky,
ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE USA!
||143||< 20 lbs|
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product, it may be off by 1-2inches (2-3cm).
5 stars because my cats do spend a lot of time on it (resting, playing, watching) and they look very cute on it AS WELL. It was relatively easy to install except the wooden hammock gave me a lil trouble but I finally got it! The instructional vids on the website helped.
This is an excellent tree. The design is much more attractive than most cat trees. We received it five months ago and it has held up well. It is made from real hard wood, which is rare these days. All tools needed to put it together are included. Building it takes a little while, but the instructions are very clear. The creators know cats, because there are no pointy corners or sharp protrusions (like an attractive but less cat friendly tree we had in the past) that could hurt the cats. The size is big enough for all three of our cats, and the cushions are very soft and fluffy. The sisal used has held up well. Our cat Uli likes to sleep in the top shelf and Kwazi prefers the wider shelf down below. See the video at our Youtube channel, @Cuddlingcats. : ) Thanks Happy and Polly!
My cats absolutely love this tree! The moment we put it up they were on it. I love house it looks in our home and get compliments every time we have people over.