42.2oz/1.2L Elephant Cat Water Fountain
Shop with Confidence:
Animal Shaped USB Automatic cat water fountain is one with steady clean filtered water.
- Circulating Water: Automatic filtration system living water cycle. The fountain comes with an efficient filtration system that helps remove impurities and keep the water clean
- Smooth Bottom: Repeatedly polished, without hurting the ground
- Smart Sensor: Automatically cut off power supply when lacking water
- Have a certain height bottom: The high bottom protects your cat’s spine
- Soothing Water Flow: It can help calm your pet and reduce stress
- Food-grade ceramic: Crafted from food-grade ceramic, safe for kitties and puppies
Please note that due to the handcrafted nature of ceramic, there may be slight color variations between batches caused by glaze and firing temperatures.
- High-quality Ceramic Body & Fully Ceramic
*This data was obtained from manually measuring the product, it may be off by 1-2 INCH (2-3CM).
*Note: When using for the first time, please rinse the filter box for 2 minutes to flush out the filter element impurities caused by collision.
The package does not contain a USB plug.
I was very happy to receive this fountain, but the cons make me regret buying it despite how cute it is
- putting it on the regular high flow setting results in the water leaking where it drains. i was disappointed to find out i can’t have a stream for my cat and it ruins the whole purpose of the fountain for me.
- when on high setting the water runs out within a day or two just from draining. i had to switch out the mat it’s on because it was leaking over the top so much. not fun!
- the elephant is a PAIN to get the tube back in. when you move the top without getting the tube out it can be difficult to refill and makes another mess
- my last con is since it can only be on the lower water setting the elephant looks like it is drooling. it just is not what i wanted.
- i just wish i did not spend this much for the fountain to not be able to have a stream.
- doesn’t come with usb plug in part, only comes with cord
- love the ceramic
- elephant is very cute
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the Elephant Cat Water Fountain. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the fountain.
Regarding the leaking and water flow issue, we recommend checking the installation of the water fountain using the following instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aad322KuBN0
We have sent you an email with further instructions. Kindly check your inbox and reply at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you further. We'll get back to you within 48 hours once got your email.
The flow of water is not like the picture. It doesn’t drain back into the bowl well so kind of backs up. Getting the spout thing into the top to create the water flow is a pain in the butt. And due to that spout thing, refilling is TERRIBLE. Bad design overall. Cat doesn’t even like it much. It’s quiet though.
Thank you for sharing your feedback on the Elephant Cat Water Fountain. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the product.
We have taken note of your concerns and have sent you an email to address and resolve the issue. Please check your inbox for further details. We are committed to finding a satisfactory solution for you.
To address the drainage issue and difficulty in refilling, we recommend trying to adjust the water flow. You can find a helpful video tutorial on adjusting the water flow at this link: https://youtu.be/Aad322KuBN0?t=3
We understand that each cat has unique preferences, and it may take some time for them to adjust to a new water source. While some cats may not immediately take to the fountain, others may gradually become accustomed to it over time.
Once we receive your reply, we will provide troubleshooting tips and explore potential solutions to address your concerns.
It's absolutely silent! Took my cat a few minutes to figure it out but he eventually did and drinks a lot from it. I just refill it with water as the water level goes down. He previously would only drink from a running sink. This is wonderful. Have had it a week. I haven't looked up replacement filters yet. So far, love it!
this is my new favorite fountain and my cat's favorite too. it is very light weight but not tippy. my cats love to stick their heads under the running stream of water. easy to clean. would definitely buy again